Download and install Source Serif Pro
To download and install the font files
- In a web browser, go to https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/source-serif-pro.
- Click Download OTF.
- In File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) open your Downloads folder.
- Do one of the following:
- Windows: Right-click the source-serif-pro.zip file, and then click Extract All. Click Extract to extract the contents of the font folder to the Downloads folder.
- Mac: Double-click the source-serif-pro.zip file to extract the contents of the font folder to the Downloads folder.
- Right-click the extracted
source-serif-pro folder, and then click Copy.
- Navigate to the folder where you're storing your InDesign lessons, and then open the Lesson 06 folder.
- In the Lesson 06 folder, create a new folder called Document Fonts.
- Open the Document Fonts folder, right-click in a blank area of the window, and then click Paste.