Publish a Captivate demonstration to MP4 format
After you have finished creating your slides, recording your demonstration materials, formatting the text, adjusting the timings, and maximizing the output quality, you're ready to publish your video. We will use MP4 as the output format, because MP4 is the industry standard for web video. In addition, YouTube understands MP4 as a format, making the conversion to a YouTube video faster than with other video types.
To publish a Captivate demonstration to MP4 format
- Open your project file in Captivate, and make sure you're ready to publish your work as a completed video file.
- On the File menu, click Publish.
- In the Publish as list, click Video.
- In the Project Title box, type a name for your video that you will recognize when uploading to YouTube.
- At the end of the Location box, click the Browse button , navigate to the location where you would like to save your published video file, and then click Select Folder.
- Click Publish.