Install the InDesign lesson fonts
Once you have downloaded the InDesign lesson fonts, you need to extract them from their .zip file. Once they've been extracted, you can install them on your Windows PC or Mac to make them available for use with the lesson files. The procedure for both platforms appears below.
To install the fonts on a Windows computer
- Click the Start button, type Fonts, and then click the Fonts entry that appears at the top of the list.
- Using File Explorer, open the id_cc2015_fonts folder that you extracted from the downloaded .zip file.
- Inside the the id_cc2015_fonts folder, press Ctrl+A to select all the fonts, and then drag the selected fonts into the Fonts control panel window.
- If you receive an error message that a font is already installed, click No not to replace it.
To install the fonts on a Mac
- In Finder, on the Go menu, click Applications.
- Double-click Font Book.
- In Font Book, on the File menu, click Add Fonts.
- Navigate to the id_cc2015_fonts folder that you extracted from the downloaded .zip file.
- Click any font, and then press Command+A to select all the fonts.
- Click Open.