Embed a PowerPoint presentation into a webpage
To upload a PowerPoint presentation to Microsoft OneDrive
- Sign in to your Microsoft OneDrive account. (If you don't have one, you'll need to create one for this method to work.)
- Find or create a folder for saving your PowerPoint presentation.
- Click Upload, and then click Files.
- Navigate to the location of your PowerPoint file, select your file, and then click Open.
To adjust the settings and create the embed code
- After the PowerPoint file has uploaded to OneDrive, click the file to open it in the PowerPoint Online viewer.
- Click the More button , and then click Embed.
- Click Generate.
- Under Dimensions, click an appropriate size for your presentation.
- If applicable for your presentation, under Interaction, select the Use default autoadvance settings from the file check box.
- Under Embed Code, select the entire block of code.
- Press Ctrl+C to copy the code.
To embed the presentation into your webpage
- Open the webpage into which you want to insert the presentation.
- Type Insert presentation here as a placeholder for the presentation, and then select the <p> tag in the tag selector to select the entire paragraph you just entered.
- Click the Code button to switch to Code view.
- With the <p> element selected, press Ctrl+V to paste the embed code over the placeholder text and paragraph.
- Click the Design button to switch back to Design view.
- Test the webpage in a web browser to make sure the embedded PowerPoint presentation works as expected.