Guidelines for completing the RoboHelp Modules
As you complete the modules in our textbook, keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Read each step carefully, and follow the directions closely.
- When the book tells you to save your work to your C: drive or your desktop, store your work, instead, in the appropriate folder on your USB flash drive.
- Make sure you're working in the correct folder for the module. Each module uses a different folder, and to receive credit, you must complete the assigned work in the proper folder. For Module 2, complete your work in the policies folder. For Module 3, complete your work in the css folder.
- Complete all the exercises and Confidence Checks except for those that have you write answers in your book. The written Confidence Checks are optional.
- Follow good design practices. If the book tells you to pick any color, any font, etc., pick colors that contrast well, fonts that are appropriate and readable, and so on. Treat the exercises with the same concern you would for your own work. Poor decisions will result in a loss of points.
- Space only once after punctuation.
- Follow my added instructions posted for each module, which includes generating your work in the proper format.